Be sure to mark your calendars for this Sunday, Aug. 16 starting at 3:00pm!
We will be having a “Drive-By & Say Good-Bye Parade” for Fathers Tim Alkire, Stephen Duquaine and Daniel Shine From Franciscan Central to St. Boniface.
Here are the details:
- Sunday August 16, 2020
- Staging of cars will be at Franciscan Central “C” Parking Lot, please enter at the corner of Tippecanoe and 14th Street
- Plan to arrive between 3:00 PM and 3:45 PM to get in line. There will be volunteers directing cars
- The parade starts promptly at 4:00 PM
- Create a sign to hold out your car window with your family name or a greeting to the priests, who will be waiting for YOU at St. Boniface!
- This parade will never stop!!…Intersections will be closed from Franciscan Central to St. Boniface!
- If you have a card to give to the Priests, someone will be available to deliver it to the priest. Please address the cards separately (for example, Fr. Tim, or Fr. Duquaine, or Fr. Shine).
- As you drive by, you will be handed a gift from Father Tim!
Fr. Tim, Fr. Duquaine and Fr. Shine hope to see YOU on Sunday!