St. Boniface School will be holding their Grandparent/Special Person Day on Friday, May 3, 2019. We have many fun activities and good times to enjoy with you on this day. If a child cannot bring a grandparent, then a parent or other special person is invited. The following activities are offered this day:
- 12:10 Holy Mass in St. Boniface Church
- Special Craft in the classroom
- Checkers and cards games in the classroom
- Presentation on San Damiano Icon in the gym
- Scholastic Book Fair in the staff lunchroom
Click HERE to see the schedule for the day.